Thinking big is the central theme for January’s blog posts! With the pace of digital transformation and the roles that Big Data and analytics play in our lives, technology moves faster than we all can keep up with.
We must keep on our toes. These blog posts are focused on helping you, your team and your company best serve your customers as you transition from what works Today towards what is important for Tomorrow’s business ecosystem.
I’ve provided you with a list of the blog posts I created for you this month. If you enjoy and feel like re-tweeting, I’ve also formatted them for you.
I hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I enjoy writing them for you. Your feedback and support continues to be my inspiration.
- Target Your Big Ideas
- Disruptive Ideas are Big Ideas
- Understanding Business Bias is a Big Idea
- Us versus Them Mindset is a Big Idea – 5 Hacks
- The Connected Customer – The New Holistic Norm
- Connected Internal Customers create Value
- Got a Connected Customer Market Model?
- Got a Holistic, Connected Customer #Business Model?
- #CIO as Organizational Catalyst
- Are Hybridized Sellers Unicorns
- Are Successful Hybridized Teams Unicorns?
- Hybridized Professionals are not Square Pegs
Babette N. Ten Haken is a strategist, analyst, author and blogger. Her focus: the interrelationship between teams, leadership and culture in technology and manufacturing. Her Workshops target excellence in the execution of strategy. Babette began her career in clinical research where she was asked to bring clarity to stalemated cross-functional conversations. Her Playbook of collaboration hacks, Do YOU Mean Business? is available on Amazon.com. She creates content for major brands in the technology sector. Contact her here.