Tomorrow’s workforce leverages how teams collaborate with each other. When I use the term “collaborate” I refer to cross-functional, multi-generation collaboration. That strategy expands how you network and engage with colleagues in the workplace.
Your collective focus, when you collaborate with each other, is to create enduring and valuable business outcomes for your clients. In order to create value for tomorrow’s digitally disrupted business ecosystem, your network of teams will need to focus on creating, capturing and articulating customer success stories.
How ready are you, today, to collaborate and engage with each other to create compelling reasons for your customers to continue to do business with you and your company?
Start your journey today by reading these April posts from the Sales Aerobics for Engineers® Blog. I know you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed creating them for you.
- Better Customers Yield Better Results
- Are you project priming before you paint?
- Why Skeptical Technical Decision Makers Intimidate You
- The One Essential Question I ask Clients
- Why Your Tech Team is Selling Disabled
- Will the CIO become the CEO?
- Use the KISS Principle in #Business #Strategy
- One Essential Skill when Building #Workforce #Teams
- Make #Business Lemonade out of Business Lemons
- The Cost of Professional Incompetence
- Build Your Interview Roadmap – Part 1
- #Tech Colleagues and #Collaboration – 3 Hacks
Babette Ten Haken is a management consultant, professional development coach, analyst and content creator. She is the Founder and President of Sales Aerobics for Engineers®,LLC. Babette has one of the most distinctive voices in today’s workforce, professional development and customer success communities. She traverses the interface between human capital strategy for hiring and developing technical and non-technical employees focused on customer success. She catalyzes compelling strategies and processes for cross functional communication and collaboration. She is the author of Do YOU Mean Business? – her playbook of technical / non-technical collaboration hacks to drive revenue through your organization.
Image source: JJAVA, Fotolia.com