My top 2018 Customer Experience blog post started off being a reflection of a topic near and dear to my heart. The subject of my keynotes and workshops on professional purpose and profitable workforce collaboration. And why all of us – yours truly included – need to remain vigilant and aware when we fall into the trap of extolling our professional virtues and professional labels.
Far too often, our professional labels create even larger barriers to profitable collaboration than already exist in our workplaces.
My little post ended up placing fourth out of thirteen entries in the 2018 Customer Experience Update MVP Awards in the category of Organizational Alignment and Company Culture. I am so honored and humbled by this award. Thank you.
- First, read and re-read this blog post. Then, get your thinking brain on as we move forward into the new year.
- How can I help you “unlearn” your lopsided dependence on professional labels to fuel your professional trajectory?
- And how can I catalyze you to become more productive, profitable and purposeful throughout 2019?
- Contact me at this link and let’s answer what perhaps is the biggest little nagging question you have about your professional development.
Bravely and profitably collaborate with me during 2019!
- Engage me to speak or conduct a workshop at your next corporate or association event. Catalyze your mindset and skill sets!
- Book a 40-minute strategy appointment with me. Learn how to better serve your customers.
- Subscribe to my blog. Share your email address in the red box in the right column. Never miss another insightful post.
Babette Ten Haken, and her One Millimeter Mindset™ speaking and storytelling programs, catalyze organizations and associations, like yours, who want to leverage a more profitable workforce to retain the customers you work so hard to win. Babette is a member of SME, ASQ, SHRM and the National Speakers Association. Babette’s Playbook of collaboration hacks, Do YOU Mean Business? is available on Amazon.com. Her professional speaker profile appears on the espeakers platform.
Image source: Fotolia