Take that professional deep-dive and fine-tune specific areas of your skill sets, behavior and mindset. Because you are overdue to move forward in your career as a trust-based, purpose-driven leader. Let’s get to where you really need to go. Together. One millimeter at a time.
Your professional trajectory starts with your own commitment and investment in yourself.
My customized, syllabus-driven One Millimeter Mindset® coaching and mastermind groups are designed specifically for individuals, teams and peer cohorts ready to move one millimeter beyond what is professionally comfortable Today. Together we get to where you really need to go Tomorrow and Future-Forward. Our focus: cross-functional professional change mindset. Transform into a trust-based, purpose-driven, cross-functional leader.
All programs delivered in-person and/or virtually. Contact Babette: +1 734.355.1118 (mobile) or email@example.com. Branded and unbranded speaker summaries available upon request. Please share additional details about your request by completing the Scheduler form below.
WHICH VIRTUAL / IN-PERSON FORMATS WORK BEST FOR YOU?
- Individual Coaching (keep on reading)
- Team (Peer) Coaching (keep on reading)
- Mastermind Groups (keep on reading)
- Keynote Speaker for Association and Corporate Conferences: follow this link
- Breakouts, Chapter Meetings and Workshops: follow this link
WHICH PROFESSIONAL OUTCOMES DO YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE?
Here is a sample of the coaching and mastermind initiatives I’ve worked on with clients. What is on your own list?
- Developing and implementing critical thinking skills and soft skills, simultaneously.
- Communicating to people from different professional disciplines.
- Overcoming professional intimidation on cross-functional teams.
- Learning voice of the customer methodology to implement new projects, programs and portfolios.
- Becoming more creative and innovative on teams.
- Storytelling for STEM professionals and left brain thinkers.
- Emerging as a leader rather than remaining as a follower.
- Embracing risk and change rather than avoiding these areas.
- Avoiding group-think decision-making and, instead, leveraging creative problem-solving.
- Moving away from the status quo.
- Becoming a strategic thinker instead of a task-drive, tactical one.
Contact me at +1 734.355.1118 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Branded/unbranded speaker summaries and profile are available upon request. Share additional details about how I can best serve you by completing the Scheduler form at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
Oh, and full disclosure here. I am dynamic, engaging, provocative, inspirational and humorous. Not exactly what you would expect from a STEM professional, left-brain thinker, Six Sigma Green Belt (Quality), Voice of the Customer facilitator and MCCT™ certified trainer. My coaching programs leverage taking the smallest steps with the greatest impacts on aligning 4th Industrial Technology with existing 3rd Industrial Revolution business and hiring models in your workplace. Isn’t it time to synchronize your people, processes, software and hardware? I think so, too!
Let’s get to where you need to go: Together. One millimeter at a time.
Sales Aerobics for Engineers®, LLC. All rights reserved©.