How do people, who are hired because they solve problems differently, get from where they are today to where they really need to go: together?
- First, the problems we solve today are growing more complex and less linear. How comfortable are you working within this non-traditional environment?
- Next, these problems require not only critical thinking skills but also a combination of innovation mixed with creativity. How conversant and confident are you communicating within this hybridized scenario?
- Plus, we (unconsciously) make many assumptions as we solve problems together. Those assumptions impact the tactical and strategic success of our solutions and outcomes. How well do you clarify these vulnerable areas when working on projects?
Solving complex problems calls for collaborative problem solvers who explore the mindset, processes, and tools which build bridges across knowledge, communication and collaboration gaps between business and operations disciplines: across the Sales-Engineering Interface®.
Collaborative complex problem solving creates people and teams whose strategic purpose is well-aligned with professional goals. Become more visible, relevant, and valuable to the employers and clients you serve. Discover the strategic business and human capital value of asking the right questions, the right way, so you define and solve the right problems in the first place.
I am a business-savvy STEM professional. That means I help you translate across the right-brain and left-brain thinkers you work with! I earned my PMI Wicked / Complex Problem Solving certification and hold a license in Strategic Agility from Duke Corporate Education. In addition, I am a Six Sigma Green Belt (Quality), and Voice of the Customer practitioner.
- First, my programs coach you through the PMI-certified Complex / Wicked Problem Solving program. Become more effective problem solvers, change managers, and change leaders.
- Next, we apply Complex / Wicked Problem Solving values, principles, mindset, and tools to your own projects and problems.
- Then, these programs are available in 1:1 coaching, small group, and Mastermind coaching formats, delivered in-person or virtually.
- Create a Strategic Purpose Professional Playbook that leverages your professional innovation and cross-functional leadership.
- Take the smallest steps, together, that create the greatest impact. Transform yourself, your teams, and your organization into trusted, purpose-driven, go-to resources for colleagues and clients. Take these next steps.
All programs delivered in-person and/or virtually. Contact Babette: +1 734.355.1118 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Branded and unbranded speaker summaries available upon request. Please share additional details about your request by completing the Contact Form at the bottom of the page.
Let’s get to where you need to go: Together. One millimeter at a time.
One Millimeter Mindset®/ Sales Aerobics for Engineers®, LLC. All rights reserved©.