Solving problems is a complex exercise. You and your colleagues are hired for, and categorized into, departments based on how you solve problems. So you end up working with people who process information the same way you do. As a result, you and your colleagues remain traditionally-focused: solving problems either for cost containment or revenue attainment.
- Extend the boundaries of a problem one millimeter beyond the confines of departmental silos, traditional roles and training, and yesterday’s scripted conversations.
- Implement revenue-generating problem solving mindset, values, principles, and skills as the keys to professional success.
- Become more professionally visible, cross functionally relevant, and strategically valuable to colleagues and clients.
Intimidated by skeptical technical decision makers? Overpowered by dominant know-it-alls? Innovative and cross-functional problem-solving pulls everyone out of their comfort zones as you focus on what is relevant, valuable, and strategic: together.
Learn to ask the right questions, the right way. Collaborate with colleagues across job titles, pay grades, professional disciplines, generations, and educational backgrounds. Build bridges across professional skepticism and elitism as you solve problems together. Why remain in a cost-center silo, when you can become revenue-generating complex problem solvers, together? Catalyze your professional innovation. Grow your cross functional collaboration capabilities. Facilitate your ability to confidently solve complex problems which currently hold you back from getting to where you really need to go, together.
Transform into trusted, purpose-driven, go-to resources for colleagues and clients. Take these next steps.
Let’s get to where you really need to go. Together. One millimeter at a time.
All programs are customized and syllabus-driven around a core syllabus and timeline. One Millimeter Mindset® 1:1 and small group coaching and masterminds are created specifically for individuals, teams and peer cohorts driven to continuously translate the value of change to current and future colleagues and clients. Our focus: cross-functional collaboration mindset and skill sets, complex problem solving values, principles, and tools, and professional innovation to lead rather than follow. Transform into a revenue-generating, trusted, and purpose-driven cross-functional leader, team, and organization. Attract employers and clients co-invested in the value you continuously bring to their business tables. Together.
All programs delivered in-person and/or virtually. Contact Babette: +1 734.355.1118 (mobile) or email@example.com. Branded and unbranded speaker summaries available upon request. Please share additional details about your request by completing the Contact Form at the bottom of the page.
WHICH VIRTUAL / IN-PERSON FORMATS WORK BEST FOR YOU?
My process: Take your first millimeter step forward!
- First, share additional details by completing the Contact Form at the bottom of the page.
- Next, I will reach out and schedule a conversation with you. We will clarify your professional needs, context, what you wish to accomplish by working with me, timeline and availability.
- Then, I will send you a helpful assessment tool which we will discuss in our follow up conversation before you take any further actions. Make sense?
WHAT PROFESSIONAL OUTCOMES DO YOU SEEK? Here’s a small sample of coaching and mastermind initiatives I’ve worked on with clients. What will you add?
- Help! How can my business recover in the post-pandemic era? Do I stay the same or recalibrate?
- How does Work From Home impact the credibility of my professional trajectory?
- Uh-oh. HR just told me I need to communicate with patience, empathy, and engagement when working with people from different professional disciplines. I don’t understand what they are upset about.
- I’m intimidated when working on cross-functional teams and I’m getting in my own way.
- How can I use complex problem-solving methodology to design, implement, and sustain new projects, programs and portfolios?
- My client base needs an overhaul. I’m spending too much non-billable time dealing with repeat business from fussy clients on low-profit projects. I’m capable of doing so much more.
- I need to become more innovative when engaging and leading cross-functional teams. But how?
- I keep telling people “what I do” and they still don’t get it. What is missing from my value proposition and communication skills?
- What is involved in choosing to lead strategically rather than continuing to take orders from someone who doesn’t understand me?
- How can I begin embracing risk and change rather than staying comfortable in the status quo?
- Ugh. Our teams are entrenched in a culture of group-think decision-making. How can I leverage creative problem-solving to lead them into the light?
Contact me at +1 734.355.1118 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
My style? I am engaging, thought-provoking, inspiring, and humorous. Not exactly what you typically expect from a STEM professional, left-brain thinker, Six Sigma Green Belt (Quality), Voice of the Customer & Wicked Problem Solving practitioner, and MCCT™ certified trainer. My coaching programs leverage taking the smallest steps together that have the greatest impacts.
Let’s get to where you need to go: Together. One millimeter at a time.
One Millimeter Mindset®/ Sales Aerobics for Engineers®, LLC. All rights reserved©.