Have you noticed how the problems we are asked to solve today seem to be more complex and less straight-forward and linear than they were before? Plus, the assumptions we make when we solve problems together impact the success of solutions and outcomes we create together. Regardless of whether you are planning a family automobile trip or guiding your team through your next project.
Depending on where we sit around our organizations’ business tables, we all solve problems differently. Traditionally, you and your colleagues are hired for, and categorized into, departments of professional disciplines based on how you are trained to solve problems homogeneously. Yet solving today’s and tomorrow’s problems calls for problem solvers who are open to exploring a more hybridized mindset, processes, and tools developed to build bridges across legacy knowledge, communication and collaboration gaps between business and operations disciplines and across the Sales-Engineering Interface®.
Collaborative complex problem solving creates people and teams who are more professionally visible, cross functionally relevant, and strategically valuable to the employers and clients they serve. What got you to where you are today will not get you to where your employers and clients need you to go, tomorrow and future-forward. Discover the strategic business and human capital value of asking the right questions, the right way, so you define and solve the right problems in the first place. Otherwise, you design projects and solutions which look great on paper but lead off into all sorts of unproductive directions when implemented in real-time settings.
- My programs teach you and coach you through the PMI-certified Complex / Wicked Problem Solving program so you can become more effective problem solvers, change managers, and change leaders.
- We apply Complex / Wicked Problem Solving values, principles, mindset, and tools to your own projects and problems.
- These programs are available in 1:1 coaching, small group, and Mastermind coaching formats. All programs delivered in-person or virtually. I am available to work directly with you and your teams to facilitate your complex problem solving journey together.
- I am a PMI-certified Wicked Problem Solving practitioner and hold a Duke Corporate Education license in Strategic Agility, in addition to being a Six Sigma Green Belt (Quality), and Voice of the Customer practitioner.
- Transform yourself, your teams, and your organization into trusted, purpose-driven, go-to resources for colleagues and clients. Take these next steps.
All programs delivered in-person and/or virtually. Contact Babette: +1 734.355.1118 (mobile) or email@example.com. Branded and unbranded speaker summaries available upon request. Please share additional details about your request by completing the Contact Form at the bottom of the page.
Take your first millimeter step forward to becoming a Complex Problem Solver and Go-To Resource for colleagues and clients!
My style? I am engaging, thought-provoking, inspiring, and humorous. Not exactly what you typically expect from a business-oriented speaker, STEM professional, left-brain thinker, Six Sigma Green Belt (Quality), Voice of the Customer practitioner, Complex / PMI-certified Wicked Problem Solver, Duke Corporate Education licenses in Strategic Agility, and MCCT™ certified trainer. My coaching programs leverage taking the smallest steps together to create the greatest impacts.
Let’s get to where you need to go: Together. One millimeter at a time.
One Millimeter Mindset®/ Sales Aerobics for Engineers®, LLC. All rights reserved©.