Your professional innovation and business innovation begin today, right here. Welcome!
No more do-it-yourself efforts which you are not able to sustain, once implemented. You have read so many resource books that they all sound alike. And what are you planning on doing with all those professional certifications you earn during the pandemic? Which certs redefine you? Which certs commoditize you?
Finally, you arrive at “that place.” You realize you need a coach to catalyze you to discover your unique purpose. The purpose driving who you are, what you do, and why people seek you out as their go-to resource.
Post-pandemic professional innovation hinges on successfully leading yourself, as the CEO of your own business: your career. Because your career includes the same experiential and operational elements as businesses of all sizes. Create a blueprint for your professional innovation. Let’s focus on reimagining yourself: with purpose. Why continue to leave “You” up to someone else who really does not understand “what you do”?
If you already head up your gig, micro or small business, do clients describe you as traditional and static or purposefully innovative and dynamic? Do you have retained and loyal clients who are great referral sources? Or is your employee, partner, and client base constantly moving through a revolving door?
Professional innovation and business innovation uncover how successfully you translate your purpose into meaningful, understandable, relevant and valuable deliverables: for your employer and clients. Instead of following, break through and lead. Fine-tune specific, actionable areas of your skill sets, career and business model, behavior and mindset. Transform yourself, your career and your business into the trusted, purpose-driven, go-to resource for colleagues and clients.
Let’s get to where you really need to go. Together. One millimeter at a time.
These programs are customized and syllabus-driven. One Millimeter Mindset® 1:1 and small group coaching and masterminds are designed specifically for individuals, teams and peer cohorts ready to embrace what is new, next and changing. Together we get to where you really need to go Tomorrow and Future-Forward. Our focus: cross-functional professional change mindset, management, and measurement. Transform into a trust-based, purpose-driven, cross-functional leader. Attract employers and clients committed to co-investing in the value you continuously bring to their business tables. Together.
All programs delivered in-person and/or virtually. Contact Babette: +1 734.355.1118 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Branded and unbranded speaker summaries available upon request. Please share additional details about your request by completing the Scheduler form below.
WHICH VIRTUAL / IN-PERSON FORMATS WORK BEST FOR YOU?
WHAT ARE THE PROFESSIONAL OUTCOMES YOU SEEK IN WORKING WITH ME?
Review this sample of coaching and mastermind initiatives I’ve worked on with clients. Do these outcomes resonate with your own professional goals? What other goals are on your list?
- Help! How can my business recover in the post-pandemic era? Do I stay the same or recalibrate?
- How does Work From Home impact the credibility of my professional trajectory?
- Uh-oh. HR just told me I need to communicate with patience, empathy, and engagement when working with people from different professional disciplines. I don’t understand what they are upset about.
- I’m intimidated when working on cross-functional teams and I’m getting in my own way.
- How can I use voice of the customer methodology to design, implement, and sustain new projects, programs and portfolios?
- My client base needs an overhaul. I’m spending too much non-billable time dealing with repeat business from fussy clients on low-profit projects. I’m capable of doing so much more.
- I need to become more innovative when engaging and leading cross-functional teams. But how?
- I keep telling people “what I do” and they still don’t get it. What is missing from my value proposition and communication skills?
- What is involved in choosing to lead strategically rather than continuing to take orders from someone who doesn’t understand me?
- How can I begin embracing risk and change rather than staying comfortable in the status quo?
- Ugh. Our teams are entrenched in a culture of group-think decision-making. How can I leverage creative problem-solving to lead them into the light?
Contact me at +1 734.355.1118 (mobile) or email@example.com to get started. Branded/unbranded speaker summaries and profile are available upon request. Share additional details about how I can best serve you by completing the Scheduler form at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
Oh, and full disclosure here. I am dynamic, engaging, provocative, and humorous. Not exactly what you would expect from a STEM professional, left-brain thinker, Six Sigma Green Belt (Quality), Voice of the Customer facilitator and MCCT™ certified trainer. My coaching programs leverage taking the smallest steps with the greatest impacts on aligning 4th Industrial Technology with existing 3rd Industrial Revolution business and hiring models in your workplace. Isn’t it time to synchronize yourself, your people, processes, software and hardware? I think so, too!
Let’s get to where you need to go: Together. One millimeter at a time.
One Millimeter Mindset®/ Sales Aerobics for Engineers®, LLC. All rights reserved©.