Developing a competitive human capital strategy leverages an interoperable and collaborative workforce, focused on customer retention. This distinctive workforce model collaborates across corporate silos and beyond the confines of unconscious bias and stereotyping which traditionally impede employee engagement and innovation.
No matter what size company you lead or serve in, today’s digitally-connected, interactive environments challenge how we do business. Is your talent pool ready to compete?
Babette Ten Haken’s One Millimeter Mindset™ speaking programs and interactive workshops catalyze professional innovation, collaborative workforce engagement and customer success. Learn:
- Why Your Defining Moment is Your Key to Professional Innovation;
- How to Determine whether Your Professional Bandwidth is ready for Cross-Functional Collaboration;
- How to overcome Professional Intimidation so You can work with and sell to Skeptical Technical Decision-Makers;
- Why and How a Collaborative Workforce owns Customer Success;
- How Collaborative Storytelling becomes Compelling Storytelling;
- How to Break Out, Break Away and Break Through the Noise with a Distinctive Social Media Program; and
- How Ideation for Innovation liberates the workforce from traditional roles.
Growing, expanding and sustaining your organization requires that your interoperable and collaborative workforce becomes more engaged, data-savvy and customer focused.
Can your workforce articulate how they create value for each other and for your clients? Today’s multi-generational workforce blends retrained employees with an Internet of Things (IoT) tech-savvy workforce. Employees are asked to collaborate across departmental silos, professional disciplines and employment tiers. These demands move everyone outside of their respective comfort levels, confidence and capabilities. In addition, employees also work with virtual, as well as non-traditional, co-workers, including machines and software interfaces. And sometimes, those machines are more interoperable and collaborative than their human operators!
Babette Ten Haken’s One Millimeter Mindset™ speaking programs and interactive workshops create a more innovative, engaged and collaborative workforce by:
- Training the workforce to capture the Voice of the Customer. Impact execution of customer acquisition and customer retention strategy.
- Developing a more collaborative learning culture that cross trains everyone’s brain.
- Driving line of business value creation by leveraging IT-OT convergence across your organization.
One Millimeter Mindset™ programs create an interoperable and collaborative workforce tailor-made for today’s complex and highly competitive business environments.
Babette Ten Haken draws from her background as a team-based scientist, marketing researcher, sales professional, Six Sigma Green Belt (Quality) and a DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) Voice of the Customer facilitator. She is a member of the SME, ASQ, SHRM and the National Speakers Association.