Babette Ten Haken’s One Millimeter Mindset® Storytelling Workshops for STEM Professionals and Left Brain Thinkers expand upon her keynote speaking programs.
What are your own, your team’s and your organization’s Signature Stories? How do these Signature Stories differ from use-cases or business cases? What key ingredients transform Signature Stories into Legends?
Storytelling bridges the communication and collaboration disconnects caused by job titles, pay grades, levels of education and generations. Storytelling catalyzes change mindset. So everyone gets to where they need to go: Together.
Move one millimeter forward. Connect your story to each other’s stories. Co-create the innovative Signature Stories and Legends that impact employee behavior, mindset and purpose. Improve client experiences, success and retention.
Interested in having me present one of my workshops or breakout sessions at your next event?
Contact: email@example.com or +1 734.355.1118. Read more about Babette Ten Haken’s story. Branded and unbranded speaker one-sheets available upon request. Babette’s professional speaker profile appears on the espeaker platform. Please share more details on the Scheduler form at the bottom of this page.
Workshop Title: Tell Your Story! Purpose-driven Branding for STEM Professionals & Left Brain Thinkers
“What do you do?” How do you respond when stakeholders and customers want to know more about you? What story do you tell on social profiles and your professional resume?
Redefine yourself by leveraging your professional purpose to tell your professional story. Discover the real depth and breadth you offer to stakeholders, employers, investors and customers. Better connect your purpose-driven story with those of the stakeholders and customers you serve Today, Tomorrow and in the Future. Differentiate yourself from all the other professionals who have the same job titles, academic backgrounds and certifications. Catalyze your career trajectory.
Related blog post: Why are You telling only Half Your Professional Story?
- Workshop length: 2.5 hours, half day and full day
- This workshop is perfect for: All career and educational levels of STEM professionals and left brain thinkers who realize the need to update, upgrade and uplift how they answer the question: “So, What do You do?”
- Outcomes and Benefits: A career trajectory reflecting your true professional purpose: on resumes, through your performance and in project outcomes.
Workshop Title: Build Trust. Tell the Stories Employee Stakeholders and Customers really need to Hear!
Do stakeholders and customers trust the stories you tell? Or, do your stories fall short of connecting their culture with yours? Are you really telling stories? Or, are you narrating business cases to justify investment in your products and services, in anticipation of some sort of benefit and/or outcome? Discover the important differences.
Identify, capture and articulate your own stories and your team’s stories. Create more distinctive third party marketing collateral and technical use cases. Invite stakeholders to the storytelling table, regardless of job titles, pay grades or levels of education. Discover why courageous, compelling storytelling is part of a courageous, compelling human capital strategy.
Related blog post: A Bold Client Retention Strategy leverages Stakeholder Diversity
- Workshop length: 2.5 hours, half day, full day and 8-week programs
- This workshop is perfect for: Technical and engineering startup teams, technical and engineering project teams, major account project teams and complex sales teams in Industry 4.0 environments, law, healthcare, banking, accounting and other STEM- related fields full of wonderful left brain thinkers.
- Outcomes and Benefits: Enhanced stakeholder success, improved cross-disciplinary and cross-educational collaboration and communication and increased workforce profitability.
Workshop Title: Differentiate Value. Create a Purpose-Driven Storytelling Culture throughout Your Organization.
Creating customer experience and generating revenue are part of everyone’s job responsibilities, regardless of job title, pay grade, level of education or generation. Yet, business and hiring models continue to separate employee stakeholders. STEM professionals and left brain thinkers often reside in cost-center silos. Right brain business professionals dwell in revenue-generator silos. And manual workers often feel they are intimidated, excluded or marginalized from being valued in any silo. Maintaining this model erodes workforce profitability, employee experience and employee and customer retention.
There is no better way to catalyze employee and customer success than storytelling. As Babette Ten Haken says: “Depending on where we sit around the table, we ‘see’ the same things, differently. Shouldn’t our differences become our strengths and opportunities to better serve each other, and our customers?” Create an organization-wide storytelling culture as the fulcrum for an innovative human capital strategy.
Related blog post: Are Your Employees invested in Your Company Story?
- Workshop length: half day, full day and 8-week programs.
- This workshop is perfect for: Organizations and associations who want to leverage a stronger human capital strategy to catalyze stakeholder success and customer retention. Particularly in Industry 4.0 manufacturing and service environments, law, healthcare, banking, accounting and other STEM- related fields.
- Outcomes and Benefits: A strategy for driving enhanced stakeholder success, improved cross-disciplinary and cross-educational collaboration and communication, workforce profitability and increased stakeholder, customer and membership retention.