Let’s take a deeper dive into choreographing your professional innovation and cross-functional leadership trajectory. It’s time to leverage voice of the customer methodology to create your own, your department’s, and your organization’s professional story. Transform business cases into stories you and colleagues are co-invested in and current and future clients trust. Stories about how everyone gets to where they really need to go, together. One millimeter at a time.
All of my One Millimeter Mindset® Breakout Sessions and Workshops are delivered in person or virtually, in customized lengths and formats ideal for:
- Conference breakouts: 45, 60 and 90 minutes
- Chapter meetings: 45, 60 and 90 minutes
- Departmental Retreats, Corporate Events and Conference Workshops: 2-hour, 4-hour, and full day
- Contact: email@example.com or +1 734.355.1118. Branded and unbranded speaker one-sheets available upon request. Please share more details on the Scheduler form below.
My mission and message to serve you remain the same:
- Catalyze professional innovation in your behavior, mindset and performance. Become more visible, relevant and valuable across your organization and to the clients you serve.
- Translate your own professional story, as well as your business- and use- cases, to drive trust-based, purpose-driven strategic business and human capital value. Positively impact employee and client acquisition and retention as everyone becomes co-invested in the value they create together.
- Transform yesterday’s business and hiring models into proactive and responsive models created and implemented for today’s and tomorrow’s business challenges.
Why continue to rely on what worked Yesterday and how you are comfortable doing things Today? Regardless of whether you are a business of one, a small business , or a team within a department within a major organization: let’s get to where you really need to go. Together. One millimeter at a time.
Program Title: 3 Questions, 4 Change Agreements, & 5 Professional Whys catalyze Professional Innovation.
Keywords: Professional Innovation, Cross-Functional Leadership, Collaborative Human Capital Value, Voice of the Customer
Your decision to choose these 3 Questions, 4 Change Agreements, and 5 Professional Whys build bridges to trust-based, purpose-driven, cross-functional leadership. It is a matter of moving one millimeter forward, each day, beyond your professional areas of comfort and entrenched, often unconscious, habits. Together.
Offered in formats of various lengths, including a fast-paced introductory session, and 2-hr, 1/2 day, and full day workshops.
These 3 Questions, 4 Change Agreements, and 5 Professional Whys move you and your teams forward from what is holding all of you back from accomplishing your goals together. Your decision to move one tiny millimeter forward each day can be daunting, initially. Perhaps this is the largest professional distance you ever imagined moving forward. Yet colleagues and clients are waiting for you to get them to where everyone really needs to go, together. Along the way, permanently rewire your professional DNA. Become more professionally visible, cross-functionally relevant, and strategically valuable, together. Transform into a go-to resource and leader for internal and external clients. Isn’t it time to take your invited seat at your organization’s leadership table?
“Really liked how you broke down pushing yourself out of your comfort zone into manageable steps that are much less intimidating. Very good message. Thank you.” ~ KH, PMI conference attendee
Outcomes and Benefits:
- Discover how voice of the customer methodology transforms your professional trajectory beyond a list of achievements reflected on your resume into a sought-after combination of skills, mindset, and leadership qualities tailor-made for post-pandemic business environments.
- Create communication and collaboration projects, programs, and portfolios which are understandable, engaging, and valued across the organization, not just within in your own department.
- Liberate yourself from being stuck in an order-taker role within a department perceived as a cost-center. Instead, create the professional innovation roadmap to propel you into becoming an innovative, collaborative, revenue-generator. Together.
Program Title: Voice of the Customer Transforms Business Cases into Stories People Trust.
Keywords: Human Capital Strategy, Strategic Business Value, Cross-Functional Leadership, Voice of the Customer
Business cases are your opportunities to translate the Value of Continuous Change across the organization. Incorporate Voice of the Customer (VOC) into business cases that employees and clients buy into because they trust the stories, and you.
Offered in formats of various lengths, including a fast-paced introductory session, and 2-hr, 1/2 day, and full day workshops. Providing qualitative and quantitative tools to co-create conversations, surveys, and cultures aligned with successfully delivering on customer satisfaction and service excellence.
VOC was originally developed so knowledge-intensive organizations and manufacturing can become centers for excellence. Now, bring this cross-functional technique into your own center of excellence. Leverage cross-functional thinking with a new workplace paradigm meshed into a programmatic, reproduceable method. This advanced, yet easy-to-apply, method is accessible to all practitioners, regardless of their roles within the enterprise.
Create a workforce of employees purposefully co-invested in better serving internal and external customers. Why? Because they not only understand what their customers’ top priorities are. Also, they trust and “own” the evidence-based business cases they co-create together.
“Babette Ten Haken is a speaker that builds relationships and is genuinely interested in fulfilling the needs of your event. She engaged the audience and organizers even before arriving at the event. Clients looking to increase value to their customers, by providing insightful content about the connections between businesses and customers, shall include Babette in their line up to blow them away.” ~ Regional Quality Conference Chairperson and Chapter President
Outcomes and Benefits:
- Determine who your customers really are and what they really want by creating a VOC strategic and contextual framework. Before you rush to survey, qualify that you ask the right questions, the right way, to yield productive, purpose-driven, innovative, and evidence-based and actionable insights.
- Use word formulas to connect and articulate your findings cross-functionally with customer satisfaction, service improvement and growth.
- Move beyond viewing business and use cases as platforms upon which to make your own numbers and fulfill KPIs. Instead, get everyone to where they really need to go, together, one millimeter at a time!
- How I can best serve your next organization or association event? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 734.355.1118. Read more about Babette Ten Haken’s story. Branded and unbranded speaker one-sheets available upon request.
- Sales Aerobics for Engineers®, LLC. All rights reserved©.
- Please share more details on the Scheduler form below.